יום שישי, 26 באוקטובר 2007

FINALLY GOT ME THOSE SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED VOL. 2 ISSUES I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS!!!

SO, After I've almost ordered it through Comicaza (a comic books store in Tel Aviv) two days ago, I've decided to be a little "naughty" and go against my recently adopted policy of keeping/respecting copyrights of things (meaning I'll have to buy them if I want them instead of simply **illegally** download them), I've found some site that had tons of scanned comic books under the .cbx and .cbr format which are readable with a software called "comic books reader" and downloaded the second volume of Spider-Man Unlimited which follows the tales from the long-gone TV show I used to watch and love 6 years ago. I've just went over them issues with a quick look, I'll check them all to detail later, but I can say that the art looks promising and very good to my taste.


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה