יום שלישי, 31 במרץ 2015

My trip to act on some students' film (I've memorized the text during the ride)

The view from the train station in Jerusalem.

The valley of Beit Shemesh where the train passes.


There's nothing like an all-nighter (which started yesterday with a trip to Pat, Jerusalem to study there with a radical leftist female classmate till 23:00) for an "Urbanism in the Early Bronze Age I-III" test that was held this morning and then traveling throughout all of Jerusalem to catch the train in the far-West corner of the city, then going through Bet Shemesh area that is actually quite good looking despite it's graveyard's vibe, then landing at Lod and exchanging the train to get to Be'er Yaakov where I'll play some nasty ass detective (I managed to get this role through a random Facebook visit).

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה