יום שישי, 20 במאי 2016

I'VE FINALLY REALIZED I NEED TO REDIRECT MYSELF BACK TO MY TRUE AND LIFELONG DREAM!!

I've had these questions stuck in my mind ever since my Grandpa passed away last year (and one day ago as of now), this weekend all I could think of was: "Where do I go now? What do I need to do with myself?" As I have realized life is short and that I've been covering up my sorrowfulness since day 2. I can't stand this place nor the studies neither 99.999999999% of these fucking stupid people.

Back in April of 2013 I have tried to enroll into Bezalel's Animation, passed the 2D conceptual art test then failed in the plastelina part (which is their "fetish", haven't touched it since kindergarten), out of stress I'll be stuck behind, as most of my IDF friends already enrolled into different degrees, I did the most ridiculous choice and signed up to Hebrew University's Archaeology degree (dropped out of the Politcal Science major by one year, WASTE OF TIME&Money), CONCLUSION: Don't ever study things you can't stand since day 2. EVEN FOR THE PRESTIGE OF THE INSTITUE.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה