יום שני, 11 בספטמבר 2017

A day dedicated for examining new animated features

"Lil' Bush": As I recalled from a decade ago, this is a nice show in the Niv-Scale, but it's low level of smooth movements makes it a bit annoying-boring to watch the characters move and talk slowly. Only watched the pilot as a "sample" for this review.

Overall grade: 7/10




"Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!" - I have only watched the first 2 episodes back in 2015 before getting cold feet from ever watching it again, it was simply not the Scooby-Doo I've grew upon and loved so much. This time I've watched episode 20 where Daphne Blake takes the Mystery Inc. to her maternal ancestors' castle in Ireland (turns out she's 1/16 Irish) and I can say it was quite joyful, interesting and entertaining.

Grader (for the 20th episode): 8/10

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪be cool scooby-doo coolsville‬‏

"Pokemon - Sun and Moon": Watched the last episode to date (41) because I've saw on YouTube Ash is planned to meet again Brock and Misty while visiting Kanto in the next 2 episodes (42-43); yes, he's somehow still a 10 years old, but that's not the worst part of this paragraph: THIS IS UTTER GARBAGE! The animation LOOKS CHEAP AND LAME AS FUCK and there was some guy whose ethnicity is not even something normal and he just looks like a talking pile of coal and the focus there was on a Pokemon who's like a small toddlers' toy-car. I couldn't even maintain 10 minutes of it and exit the episode.

Grade: 1/10

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪POKEMON SUN AND MOON ANIME‬‏

"Bordertown": I never heard of this show till today for some reason unknown to me, cause I like stingy and black humor themed animation. This show's pilot that I've watched was a medium level of fun (maybe because I didn't watched it all straight and did other things on the breaks) but the "white Euro-Americans vs. Hispanic Americans" is something worthy of it's own animated series considering the situation there in the last decade or so where the "latinos" are taking up all the low level jobs they can get and immigrate in masses to the once Great (Mainly) Western European colony of the Americas.

Grade: 7.4/10



"Batman: Bad Blood": It was a good feature to close the day/night with, I've enjoyed the mystery that ran along there, the plot was well written and the animation was excellent. Undoubtedly a good brick in the "Batman" franchise's history.

Grade: 8/10

תוצאת תמונה

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה