יום רביעי, 24 במאי 2006

I've returned to watch "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" along with my beloved brother, Itai!

The animation is a bit slow and not as free as in other shows, at least 1/10 of each episode is using re-used animation which is pathetic considering the fact they're using Spidey or any other villain doing the same thing/scene as he did earlier (even episodes ago) without taking in mind that the background doesn't fit the current scenario. "The Alien Costume" was my favorite tale of this show but this square, fat and crumpled faced characters style they're using there is just a puke-encouraging mechanism, I really miss Peter Parker from the "sequal" "Spider-Man: Unlimited"which was the best Animated Peter Parker to date in my opinion - He also looks like a guy in his mid 20s, unlike this 30 years old vibe chubby & square TAS Peter Parker.

Boy, this post is just a textual version of what I've been saying in late 2001 (the very same noon after watching Unlimited' "One Is The Lonliest Number") to my dumb  Ashdodi neighbors/friends-out-of-necessary who liked and praised TAS like it was something drawn by God himself.

I have ran an internet search about this series and saw that John Semper, Jr. who produced it was complaining/bitching about "Spider-Man Unlimited" being a "lame attempt to sell toys", well at least their animation was decent and far better than your show, Semper. Plus, I don't know if he can talk about such a thing when it's clearly the main reason for any comic book superhero TV show. Such hypocrisy. 
תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪PETER PARKER TAS‬‏
I wish that another person would've designed you.

תמונה קשורה
I miss you, buddy.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה